Who we are
Our website address is https://fsioffice.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
It is the policy of Forms & Supply, Inc. (“FSIoffice”) to protect the privacy of our customers and visitors to www.fsioffice.com (this “Site”). This Privacy Statement was created in order to ensure the confidence of our valued visitors and customers (“Users”) and to assure all users of this Site of the following – we do not reveal, share, sell, trade or rent any information about the users of this Site.
Information about customers and visitors is collected on several different pages of this site. When placing an order, requesting a catalog, setting up an account and submitting e-mail, information is gathered. We may add cookies to help this website remember information about your visits. When you view content on this website, we may automatically collect and store certain information such as traffic and Internet protocol (IP) addresses. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To ensure correct processing, delivery and invoicing of your orders and requests.
• To contact you to verify or clarify information, including credit card information if a credit card is being used in an order.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
• To research website usage by you and other customers.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information or for which you provide consent.
Under no circumstances is credit card information shared with anyone other than a credit card processing company to bill purchasers for goods and/or services obtained from this Site.
Data Theft Contingency Plan
Forms & Supply, Inc. (FSIoffice) utilizes the Internet to provide a variety of features to our customers. In the course of conducting business functions via the Internet, we store data related to those functions within our systems.
To protect the sensitive data that belongs to our customers, we have implemented a number of processes. These processes include, but are not limited to, encrypting data and utilizing Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTPS).
In the event that our processes fail to prevent the theft of sensitive data, we will undertake the following:
• Customers who may be impacted by any data theft may be notified.
• Notification that data has been compromised will be given to the vendor bank within 24 hours of FSIoffice obtaining this knowledge.
• At the request of the customer, we will place on record the contact information for any impacted financial institution (i.e. credit card issuer) and notify said institution within the same time frame as given above.
• We will communicate to the customer whatever information may aid their efforts to prevent data theft from causing harm to their organization provided we are not otherwise obligated to withhold such information. This may include an estimate of the number of records, end users, or accounts involved.
• Following any event that involves compromised data, we will collect feedback from the impacted customers. This feedback will be used to adjust this process to better serve our customers in any future event.
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: April 20, 2023
The FSIoffice mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by Forms and Supply Inc. d/b/a FSIoffice (“FSIoffice”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to FSIoffice’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of FSIoffice through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with FSIoffice. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18335430760 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other FSIoffice mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18335430760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.