Please nominate one person from your department that you believe meets the criteria listed below for Most Valuable Employee.
Nomination Criteria for Departmental Most Valuable Employees (MVE)
- Excellence – Strives for perfection in all that they do.
- Customer focused – Fully aware of whom their customers are (internal and external) and work hard to meet their customer’s needs and expectations.
- Efficient – Works in a well-organized and productive way to achieve maximum productivity.
- Team Player – Works well with others in their own department and other departments to accomplish tasks.
- Loyal to FSI – Works through proper channels to help improve FSI, not belittle it to others.
- Dependable – The person you can always count on to be there and get the job done.
- Positive attitude – Does not stay focused on why it can’t be done, but looks for ways to adapt and overcome to solve the issue. Remains confident that there is a solution.
- Innovative – Creative and accepts that change is not only inevitable, but necessary.